Use of Forums and Public Communication
The Site may contain discussion group, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (“Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, false, misleading, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Communication Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Communication Services shall be used in a noncommercial manner only. You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of the Site to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Communication Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
IntroMediates BV has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, IntroMediates BV reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. IntroMediates BV reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
IntroMediates BV reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as IntroMediates BV deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in IntroMediates BV’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself in any Communication Services. IntroMediates BV does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services.
Termination of Use
You agree that IntroMediates BV may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by IntroMediates BV.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, which are not under the control of IntroMediates BV. You agree that IntroMediates BV is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. IntroMediates BV is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IntroMediates BV of the Site. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. When you access a non-IntroMediates BV Web site, you do so at your own risk. The Site may mention third-party products and services for informational purposes. IntroMediates BV makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services.
USE OF MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IntroMediates BV Content
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any IntroMediates BV content obtained from the Site, in whole or in part without the express written authorization of IntroMediates BV.
IntroMediates BV does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to IntroMediates BV or post or upload to any Communication Service that is publicly accessible users of the Site, (each a “User Material”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting User Material you are granting IntroMediates BV Incorporated, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use the User Material in connection with the operation of their businesses, including, without limitation, the worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, reformat your User Material, and to incorporate such User Materials into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your User Material, as provided herein. IntroMediates BV is under no obligation to post or use any User Material you may provide and IntroMediates BV may remove any User Material at any time in its sole discretion.
By posting or uploading your User Material you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your User Material including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Material.
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and IntroMediates BV, you must adhere to IntroMediates BV’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Site must be a text only link clearly marked “www.IntroMediates.com,” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with IntroMediates BV’s names and trademarks, (iii) the link must “point” to the URL https://www.intromediates.com and not to other pages within the Site, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with IntroMediates BV, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the Site on a full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Web site, and (vi) IntroMediates BV reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
IntroMediates BV Incorporated respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on a IntroMediates BV Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
IntroMediates BV’s infringement can be reached as follows:
By postal mail:
1271 NX Huizen
Intromediates BV would like to sincerely thank the following companies:
webdesigner: Sharif Lukman
website development: Web2Care
Photographs: ©Black Bath Towel Photographers.