IntroMediates realize growth in marketing & sales based on advanced software products. We offer a mix of people, tools, technology and knowledge in the area of Business Analytics, delivering solutions that help our customers to gain new insights from their (big) data sources. Top labels like McDonalds, RTL, ABN AMRO and Credit Agricole work with IntroMediates’ consultants because we have a proven track record in implementing successful solutions that immediately impact their core business processes and benefits.
Our experts step out in the crowd by result driven attitude, creativity, collaboration, responsiveness, and communication. The team is flexible and develops naturally by creative working together with the customer’s challenges.
Consultant data analytics
IntroMediates is growing and looking for new Data Analysts. The Data Analyst will be assigned to a variety of projects at our customers. The Data Analyst will typically assume major accountability for the overall success of multiple projects within a program. The Data Analyst is expected to set-up a strategy in order to align all projects and project goals with the business goals of the customer.
While the specific tasks involved can vary from one project to another, the main activities will consist of the following:
- Successfully delivering projects on time, within budget, meeting required quality standards and achieving customer satisfaction
- Working closely together with senior IntroMediates Consultants and the client team
- Conducting complex analytical tasks, looking for new connections and insights
- Advising and supporting customer management during the entire project lifecycle
- Setting-up and defining metrics to measure a program’s KPI’s
- Timely escalation of issues, their analysis and resolution
- Working both in the IntroMediates’ office and client side (and occasionally at home)
Technical skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experienced in at least one scripting language, preferably Python
- Experience with at least one data analysis tool such as R or Matlab
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bonus: 3+ years of hands-on experience in delivering complex analytics
- Bonus: experience with at least one BI analytics tool, such as Tableau or Altosoft
- Bonus: knowledge of shell scripting
- Bonus: high level understanding of web technologies and operating systems
Personal qualities include:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to operate in teams
- Quality minded
- Critical and analytical minded
- Strong drive to achieve results
- Structured and organized
- Bilingual (English, Dutch)
- Bonus: experience with project management
We are a creative entrepreneurial company, which allows (and requires) rapid personal development. We offer the possibility to contribute to and participate in the growth of our company. You will pair up with a senior IntroMediates Consultant, who will assist in your career development, which includes setting up a personal training and education plan. Evolution towards a more senior role over time is possible and very much encouraged.
We are located in a non standard building. This working environment gives individuals greater ownership and input into decisions and makes for a more efficient and happier workplace. Catered daily lunches coupled with a varieties of coffee, teas, and drinks!
For more information:
Natalja Heijke, +31 6 46 088 419, firstname.lastname@example.org